Friday, June 09, 2006

My baby is going to pre-school!

I have no idea why I am so sad. . .I guess it’s that I have to acknowledge that my baby is growing up. She just seems so much younger than her sister did at this age!

Do you know what I am talking about? That feeling that your baby is no longer a baby. The knowing that she will go to school and communicate feelings, and make new friends and have her feelings hurt on the playground, and become a kid! When does it happen? Where does the time go? I know that there were some long nights mixed up in there but man, I can remember so clearly the night she arrived and how it felt and I can’t believe that I won’t feel that again. I think I am just being overly sentimental, I know that I am tired.

I guess I just needed to get those feelings out, hopefully I can pull myself together by Monday morning, if I don’t’ the teachers will know for sure that I am insane!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home