Wednesday, August 10, 2005

A new beginning. . .

Welcome to the Babies, Birth Announcements and more blog! I have set this up as a way to let our customers know about exciting things that are happening at Polka Dot Box. I can talk about birth announcements specials or new product lines or link partners or exciting baby related news!

This is my opportunity to "let it all out" and I am excited to do so.

Polka Dot Box sells custom, handmade birth announcements. We love our different lines of products. We have: classic baby birth announcements, baby birth announcements with ribbon, photo baby birth announcements and Vellum overlay baby birth announcements, in short, we have it all!

I hope you will check out our site.

Onward!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home